Ellen’s Oscar Pizza Guy Gets His Tip
That’s just fucked up.
This gif ruined my life
That’s some inception shit right there.
if only?? notre dame was real?????
gifs that have a lot of words in them, but move too fast
Im a fun person ok but whenever someone cute talks to me i turn into a fucking raisin
I just LOVE the animation here. The part with just their hands looks real. And I love the way Gothel’s fingers go from motherly gentle touch to creepy and evil. Beautiful
#I really apprecciate this gif#because when you’re in an abusive relationship often nothing seems wrong until you try to stand up for yourself#that loving pat tranforms into a claw when she defends herself#but really it was a claw all along(via)
Tangled actually did a better job capturing an emotionally abusive relationship than most other things I’ve seen. And I don’t just mean when Gothel kidnapped her and lied to her about who she was. It was everything. She kept Rapunzel with her by cutting people out of her life and destroying her self-esteem. She puts her down and doesn’t allow her to feel confident at all. Recall when Rapunzel states she thinks Flynn likes her, Gothel blows her off with, “But just look at you. You think he’s impressed?” She also constantly makes Rapunzel feel responsible for everything that goes wrong. When they get in the argument in the beginning, Gothel victimizes herself and does her best to make Rapunzel feel guilty for asking her for a simple favor. It’s so textbook. And immediately after anything, she treats Rapunzel by promising her favourite soup and reminding her, “I love you most” to reel her back into that false sense of security.
And back to the animation of how she didn’t notice the maternal and loving hand was actually a malicious claw until she realised she was in an abusive relationship. Basically, Tangled is a really important movie, and the fact Gothel is so familiar to those of us who have experienced abuse is good because children are going to watch this and look for Gothels in their own lives.
Zuhair Murad Pre Fall 2014 Collection
why is peter pan always flying?
I love this joke because it never grows old
It has a nice hook.
This doesn’t make sense. I’m lost, boys
MAYBE THIS IS WHY TINKERBELL IS ALWAYS FUCKIN PISSED OFF
Jack Frost is so adorable
I mean look at him
he realizes he has snow powers and he starts bouncing
- Pemberley Digital offices are in downtown San Francisco’s financial district
- Collins & Collins are in suburban Palo Alto, close to the Bay Area
- The Bennets live in a small town close to Madera, north of Fresno
- George Wickham gets a job coaching a swim team south of Fresno, near Mary Bennet’s hometown of Kingsburg.
- The City of Sanditon, where Gigi Darcy coordinates the Domino Beta Testing is close to the seaside town of Baywood-Los Osos, just a bit north of Santa Barbara.
- Jane Bennet lived in a studio apartment close to Downtown Los Angeles’ Fashion District, after she reconciled with Bing Lee she flies to New York, eventually settling in Manhattan
- The Lees own a beachfront property in Malibu,CA
- Highbury Partners have several offices around the Greater Los Angeles area, but the Lifestyle Division is in suburban Burbank, CA close to broadcasting studios.
- Ryan Weston proposed to Annie Taylor at the Santa Monica Pier
- Alex Knightley went rock climbing at Hidden Valley in Joshua Tree National Park
- John and Izzy Knightley own a restaurant in downtown San Diego, but live close to Balboa Park near the beaches.
Hope you enjoyed that guys!